Announcement: Changes to GCC Market Analytics — GCC Market Analytics
Announcement: Changes to GCC Market Analytics | GCC Market Analytics

Monday 11 October 2010

Announcement: Changes to GCC Market Analytics

This is a brief post to notify readers about a couple of recent changes to the GCC Market Analytics website.

Firstly, a number of readers have contacted me regarding the lack of information on the "About" page.  It's been on my to-do list for some time but I've finally got around to completing it.  For people that like to know such things the "About" page now has my contact details and a link to my Linked In profile page where you can find more information about me.

Secondly, and more significantly, I've made some changes to the way the various weekly analysis reports are distributed.  At present there are four studies that I update and post on a weekly basis: Trend Analysis, Index Analysis, Market Breadth and Pattern Match Price Projections.  Having individual posts for each study was fine initially but I think now's the time to change things slightly in order to ensure a better and more useful experience for readers.

So, rather than have individual posts for each study type I've decided to aggregate the weekly studies by market.  Recent visitors to the website may have already noticed the new options on the menu bar at the top of each page. 


Each GCC market now has its own page.  Each page contains the weekly studies that relate specifically to that market.  For example the "Dubai" page contains the Trend Analysis, Index Analysis, Market Breadth Analysis and Pattern Match Price Projection studies relating to the DFM General Index.

Every week I'll update the studies for each market.  In addition to this I'll provide an overview post which will highlight the the market outlook for each study.

Structuring the website in this manner will hopefully make it easier for me to update on a weekly basis and for readers to understand and make use of. 

Future Plans

Whilst the GCC Market Analytics website has been getting up and running I've mainly focused on market level analysis and studies. Soon, however, I hope to provide stock level analysis. Knowing what the overall market is likely to do is a distinct advantage but it's the decisions made at stock level that greatly determine success or failure.  Look out for some stock level analysis and trading strategies in the coming weeks.

Anyway, that's all for now. As always, any comments or suggestions are always welcome.

Enjoy.